Safety Wellington Boots
- Grip patterned PVC nitrile sole is resistant to grease, fats, solvents and fuel oils
- Safety Wellington's have been rated the highest for slip resistance (SRC) and safety (S5) by European Standard EN ISO 20345
- Washable Jersey polyester lining keeps wearer warm and comfortable
- High ankle construction provides additional protection to the bones of the ankle and lower leg
- Constructed from a waterproof PVC bi-injected upper and nitirile/PVC outsole
- Safety boot sole is also anti-static
- Available in either black or green in sizes 6 -12
- Ideal boot for use in agriculture, on construction sites, whilst gardening, in manufacturing plants or chemical storage facilities
- Can also be used safely in the food industry
- Combine with the Ansell Activarmr® 97-009 Heavy Duty Work Gloves and ProShield® 30 Chemical Resistant Coveralls for total personal protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.
- Customer Reviews
- Dispatch, Delivery & Returns
Estimated dispatch dates
Our estimated dispatch dates are based on the latest stock and lead time data available to us on a daily basis. Please note that there are occasionally exceptions to this estimation – these can include orders over a certain quantity where we have to check with our manufacturers, and also where we encounter unforeseen circumstances such as unexpectedly high seasonal demand.
All in-stock will be dispatched the same day - normally for delivery next working day providing the items being ordered are in stock and the order is placed by 5pm. There is no extra charge for this service.
Every item is fully insured against loss or damage so we can guarantee the safe arrival of your order.
Handling and carriage charges
There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of non-stock items being delivered (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods).In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
UK deliveries (including Eire)
Net Goods Value Up to £49 £50 - £249 £250 - £499 £500+ Charge £7.95 £9.95 £14.95 FREE Guaranteed Next Day Pre - 10.30am £19.95 Saturday Delivery Pre -10.30am £24.95
International delivery charges
We are able to deliver to you almost anywhere in the world, call us on 0800 13 23 23 for details.
To track your order you can contact our Live Chat administrator or our customer service department on 0800 13 23 23 You are able to view your order history on the "My Orders" page of your Account.
We think that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your purchases. However if for any reason your requirements aren’t met or you’ve simply changed your mind, then just give us a call on
0800 13 23 23 within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange a return and discuss a replacement. Click here for full guidance on our No Quibble Guarantee.