UPDATE SIGN Templates
Easy & cost effective way to update your signs with change of personnel
These templates can be used as a guide to help you easily align your text on the A4 paper insert with your UPDATE SIGN.
Print your new insert
Slide in your new insert...
...for an updated sign
Below you will find the relevant SIGN templates for Safetyshop Sign Holders. The codes underneath the template match the same sign and its product code in our catalogue.
- Select the Word template you require and 'open' or 'save' the document. These templates are in *.DOC format, for use with Microsoft WORD®.
- You may find it is necessary to make some adjustments to the position of the text boxes to ensure the text appears in the correct position for your printer. (Please note that the position of your text may vary depending on which printer you use as different printers have different print registration tolerances.)
- Simply click on a text box on the Word doc. and then use your mouse or your cursor keys to move it in all directions.
- If you wish to disable the thin red key line around the box, right click on the outline of the box with the mouse, choose 'Format text box', and under the 'colours and lines' tab, select "no line" for line colour.
- Print your new template and don't forget to save your newly created template for use next time!