|Asset Marking Labels||Safety Signs||Pedestrian & Traffic Control|
|Hazardous Substance Control||Site Maintenance||Workwear, Personal Protective Equipment & Protective Clothing|
|Floor Safety||Fire Safety||Handling, Access & Storage|
|First Aid||Display & Presentation||Security|
|Risk Assessment & Safety Training||Labels & Identification||General Information Signs|
|Janitorial & Hygiene||Lockout / Tagout||Pipeline Marking|
|Waste Management||Mega Deals|
Add product codes and quantities into the Quickshop for express purchasingQuickshop
|Extensive product choice|
|Customised product solutions|
|Safety legislation advice & expertise|
|100% satisfaction or your money back|
A retired doctor and a former paramedic helped save the life of a hotel chef after he was electrocuted while preparing the Christmas dinner.
Dr Ken Abban and Robert Evans were both at the Diplomat Hotel in Llanelli on Christmas Day, when head chef John Wenlock went into cardiac arrest after being electrocuted. Dr Abban noticed something was wrong and rushed to help, while Mr Evans called on his specialist training and gave the chef mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for 10 minutes, saving the man's life.
According to a report by the Llanelli Star newspaper, Mr Evans hopes people hearing the story will be inspired to make a new year's resolution and get first aid training themselves.
He said: "I'm a very big believer that if more people knew how to do resuscitation you can save lives. What happened proves it.
"It was lucky I was there but I did what any person trained in basic first aid could do."Back..