100% of customers liked this product
Service: Order arrived the next day, was well packaged too
Service: Very good service from placing order through the website to receiving emails regarding despatching.Our response: Thanks so much for such great feedback! We really appreciate the time you have taken to complete this for us and look forward to your next visit
How can we contact you?
- You can contact us by FREE phone on 0800 13 23 23, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a customer service representative on Live Webchat
What are your opening times?
- Our phone lines are open from 8.30am - 5.30pm.
How can we order with you?
- There are a number of ways to order with us: You can simply order online, send us an email or call us on 0800 13 23 23. Alternatively you can fax us on 0800 389 5311.
Is there a carriage charge on all deliveries?
- Yes and we have just reduced them greatly! No matter how much you order, you only ever pay one carriage charge. They are now as follows:
£0.00 - £49.99 net value - £5.95
£50 + FREE delivery
There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of very large or heavy items being delivered.
Is next day delivery available?
- Yes, next day delivery is available on any UK mainland order placed before 3:30pm subject to stock availability
Can we have our goods on a Saturday?
- Yes, stock permitting you can also specify a Saturday delivery. This does carry an extra charge. For standard items the delivery charge is £21.55, although this is subject to change if you are ordering bulky items.
Can we be invoiced?
- Yes, certainly. If you are ordering on the website this option is available on the payment details confirmation page. If you are ordering by phone, you can request this option as we provide £750 Instant credit
- Invoices and receipts are now sent electronically
We accept the following credit cards:
Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron MasterCard American Express (Amex purchasing card only)
When can I expect my Order?
- You can normally expect a delivery period of 1-2 working days, dependent on stock availability. Some of our larger or heavier items may come direct from the manufacturer, in some instances this may result in a longer lead time but we will inform you on point of order or contact you to advise you of the actual delivery date.
How can I track my order?
- If you would like to know the status of your order, please call us on 0800 13 23 23 and we can track your order and get you the most up-to-date information.
Can we return our items?
- Yes, as part of our 30 day guarantee for all orders. If for any reason you are unhappy with your goods, please call us on 0800 13 23 23 and request a return - as long as the goods have not been used or damaged, we will offer a no quibble returns guarantee. A few products are subject to a handling fee.
I can’t find what I’m looking for on your website. What can I do?
- If there is something you want but can’t find, give us a call on 0800 13 23 23 and we’ll do our best to find it for you.
Do you have a discount facility?
- We do not have any discounts set up as standard but if you are ordering a large quantity of a product, give us a call on 0800 13 23 23 and we’ll do our best to help.
Do your prices include VAT?
- All our prices stated are excluding VAT
- VAT is added at the checkout stage on top of the goods and carriage charge.
Why have you reduced your prices?
- Following customer feedback we have been able to significantly reduce our prices. This has been achieved by cutting costs in a variety of ways. The money we are saving we are passing on to you, our valued customers.
Do you have a base in Ireland?
- No, we are completely based in the UK. Although we do make daily deliveries to Ireland. Delivery normally takes between 3-4 days.