100% of customers liked this product
Service: Easy to read and understandOur response: Thanks so much for your comments. Customer experience and satisfaction is extremely important to us.
Product: Easy to read and understand
Service: Easy, no fuss serviceOur response: Thank you for taking the time to complete this, your feedback is very important to us
How can we contact you?
- You can contact us by FREE phone on 0800 13 23 23, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a customer service representative on Live Webchat
What are your opening times?
- Our phone lines are open from 8.30am - 5.30pm.
How can we order with you?
- There are a number of ways to order with us: You can simply order online, send us an email or call us on 0800 13 23 23. Alternatively you can fax us on 0800 389 5311.
Is there a carriage charge on all deliveries?
- Yes and we have just reduced them greatly! No matter how much you order, you only ever pay one carriage charge. They are now as follows:
£0.00 - £49.99 net value - £5.95
£50 + FREE delivery
There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of very large or heavy items being delivered.
Is next day delivery available?
- Yes, next day delivery is available on any UK mainland order placed before 3:30pm subject to stock availability
Can we have our goods on a Saturday?
- Yes, stock permitting you can also specify a Saturday delivery. This does carry an extra charge. For standard items the delivery charge is £21.55, although this is subject to change if you are ordering bulky items.
Can we be invoiced?
- Yes, certainly. If you are ordering on the website this option is available on the payment details confirmation page. If you are ordering by phone, you can request this option as we provide £750 Instant credit
- Invoices and receipts are now sent electronically
We accept the following credit cards:
Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron MasterCard American Express (Amex purchasing card only)
When can I expect my Order?
- You can normally expect a delivery period of 1-2 working days, dependent on stock availability. Some of our larger or heavier items may come direct from the manufacturer, in some instances this may result in a longer lead time but we will inform you on point of order or contact you to advise you of the actual delivery date.
How can I track my order?
- If you would like to know the status of your order, please call us on 0800 13 23 23 and we can track your order and get you the most up-to-date information.
Can we return our items?
- Yes, as part of our 30 day guarantee for all orders. If for any reason you are unhappy with your goods, please call us on 0800 13 23 23 and request a return - as long as the goods have not been used or damaged, we will offer a no quibble returns guarantee. A few products are subject to a handling fee.
I can’t find what I’m looking for on your website. What can I do?
- If there is something you want but can’t find, give us a call on 0800 13 23 23 and we’ll do our best to find it for you.
Do you have a discount facility?
- We do not have any discounts set up as standard but if you are ordering a large quantity of a product, give us a call on 0800 13 23 23 and we’ll do our best to help.
Do your prices include VAT?
- All our prices stated are excluding VAT
- VAT is added at the checkout stage on top of the goods and carriage charge.
Why have you reduced your prices?
- Following customer feedback we have been able to significantly reduce our prices. This has been achieved by cutting costs in a variety of ways. The money we are saving we are passing on to you, our valued customers.
Do you have a base in Ireland?
- No, we are completely based in the UK. Although we do make daily deliveries to Ireland. Delivery normally takes between 3-4 days.