Clearline Braille Sign - Arrow Right
- Must not be used as the only means of alerting or directing a blind or partially sighted person to a hazard or escape route
- Signs are available in the sizes shown below each illustration
- These signs and labels are an effective, yet inexpensive, means of initial implementation of the National Disability Council's guidelines on equality of access.
- They help people with restricted or no vision as well as those with good sight and use grade 1 braille, which is the most widely used by readers.
- The system incorporates braille as well as raised letters and pictograms, presented in strong contrasting colours and forming one of the early "reasonable adjustments" required by the Disability Discrimination Act (1995).
- Provided with a strong acrylic based adhesive for effective fitting.
- Signs are made from durable, top quality 'fire rated' plastics.
- Signs are vacuum formed and embossed.
Additional Information - CLR98
Size (H x W) 225 x 150 mm
- Customer Reviews